Thursday, April 12, 2012

Texts From...

I've always been a big fan of Texts From Last Night, ever since the days at my old job when I discovered it was a great way to break up the monotony of SAS programming and data analysis. 60-90 seconds of LOLing is good for the soul, especially when that soul is continually being sucked out of you by the work that you do.

Since TFLN, there have been numerous other spinoffs, but none that even came close to rivaling the LOLs that I got from TFLN. Until now. This week, two new "Texts from..." sites hit my radar screen, and I'm sharing the hilarity with you.

First up is Texts from Hillary

Sadly, the creators of this site (and the originators of the meme, after all!) won't be updating TFH anymore, thinking it best to quit while they're ahead, but if you haven't seen the four pages of awesome yet, you need to check it out.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but this is definitely a front-runner.





Thankfully, there's no indication that my second new favorite site will be going anywhere any time soon, so check out Texts From My Dog. I laughed so hard I nearly cried. Again, hard pressed to pick a favorite, but...





Yes, some of them are a little vulgar, but I'm ok with that.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. read about the Hillary one.  The creators got to meet her.  I never saw any of it and your example too a minute before I recognized the former congressman.  I'll be checking on the dog one.  thanks.

    Oh BTW - my latest post is my research report/brief from Lisleman's Labs.  Looking for a new job?  - don't even bother us at Lisleman's Labs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good stuff

    http://goo.gl/TmmH2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Texts from my Dog is hilarious.  I think I will go read some right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails