Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The 30th Birthday Extravaganza

Better late than never....

So now I'm all old and stuff, right? That's what being 30 means? Well, my gray hairs can kiss my ass. My super fun birthday extravaganza included an acceptable time in the Cheetah Run, lunch out with the Charlies, Tina Fey's Bossypants, and a wine tasting at Valley Vineyards thanks to Alison, who really puts the "B" in BFF. S and R even came all the way down from the far northern reaches of the 'Nati for a surprise appearance. If this is what the 30s have in store, bring it on!

Us 30-something chicks really know how to party. Evidence follows.

This is all for ME!




The old (tipsy) lady




The (B)BFF




The Aftermath




Hot Ladies!




I'm incredibly lucky to have good friends to celebrate with. I hope they know just how much I appreciate their friendship. I'm going to try to make more of an effort to show my appreciation for all of the fabulous people in my life, starting with lovely lovingly-sarcastic handwritten cards. So, A, S, and R - make sure to check your mailboxes this week :)

5 comments:

  1. send cards support the postal service!
    Chicago
    Tribune columnist, Mary Schmich, recently offered this advice:
    "... understand that however old you get, the age that came before will one day seem very young."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was your 30th?  Mine was just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!  It looks like such a great time, Ia lways love birthday nights out with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Sunday, I'm just slow to get the pics up. You posted a birthday greeting on my FB wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been watching my mailbox.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails