Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Awesome

I eat my fair share of Luna bars - probably 4 or 5 a week, including the protein variety after long runs. Last week at Whole Foods I noticed two new flavors - Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Dipped Coconut - so I decided to pick up one of each, in addition to my favorite standby (chocolate raspberry, in case you care).

I could probably do without the chocolate chunk. Wasn't anything special. But the Chocolate Dipped Coconut? I think I'm in love.



They taste just like my second favorite Girl Scout Cookie.



Speaking of Girl Scout Cookies, did you hear that they've cut back on the offerings? They're back down to only six now. But that's a post for another day.

And no, no one sponsored this blog post, I just like to share things I like.

4 comments:

  1. I'm upset that the Girl Scouts discontinued the Lemonades cookies. Those were my absolute favorite, hands down. My second favorite is also your second favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me think coconut shrimp which I have not had in too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, WHAT? There is a Luna bar that TASTES LIKE SAMOAS?! I would literally be shouting that right now if my baby wasn't sleeping in my lap.

    I have to go now. To the store. To get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, WHAT? There is a Luna bar that TASTES LIKE SAMOAS?! I would literally be shouting that right now if my baby wasn't sleeping in my lap.

    I have to go now. To the store. To get some.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails