Tuesday, May 14, 2013

39 Weeks - Watermelon

Watermelon is one of the best fruits in existence. If you're looking for a nice summer drink, try this (http://www.compassrosemary.com/2012/09/01/watermelon-vodka-cooler/ if the link doesn't show for you). We discovered it last summer, and I can't wait to have one in a few weeks.






 
How far along: 39 weeks.

Total weight gain: 30

Sleep: Somewhat better, though turning over is pretty much impossible. Plus there's the whole getting up to pee at 2:00 every morning, like clockwork. And the damn bird who wakes up shortly after. What happened to birds waking up with the sun?

Exercise: I'm slowing down, but still staying active. Haven't run much since the Pig, but that's because I can't drag my ass out of bed anymore. I did have to cut a workout short one morning last week, I just couldn't finish it. Oh well.

Movement: Starting to slow down, which freaks me out.

Food cravings: I discovered Biscoff Spread, and my life will never be the same.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am one cranky bitch.

Looking forward to: The end, though I'm glad that I won't be missing Charlie's pre-K graduation on Thursday. Other than that, I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. What drink? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can also make your mind up regardless of whether your auto
    will pass an emissions check. It supports 64 bit operating
    techniques.

    Here is my weblog - http://paroisse.bayardserviceweb.com/author/JefferyPa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails