Tuesday, February 5, 2013

25 Weeks - Cauliflower

Have you ever seen those recipes for cauliflower-based mac and cheese? Or cauliflower mashed "potatoes?" Who are they kidding?







How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 18 pounds as of this morning, but I know there's no way I've gained 3 pounds in the last week. There are some extenuating circumstances. I'll spare you the details.

Stretch marks: I think I have a new one on my back. WTF?

Sleep: Nothing spectacular. Thought the sinus issues were going away, but they came back with a vengeance on Sunday night. Sad face.

Exercise: Running, P90X, Kettlebells, yoga. Put in 12 treadmill miles on Saturday. Wow, did that suck. This morning's run sucked even more, I think mostly due to the lack of sleep. I feel like if I am really up 18 pounds then it's mostly in my ass area, which has always been my least favorite part of me. I want to get back to lifting more interesting weights, the lower-body workout I've been doing really isn't cutting it.

Movement: She's clearly flipping around in there, because I'll feel kicks at the bottom AND at the top, sometimes within minutes. I wish she'd just make up her mind and decide that it's sooooooo much better to be head-down. Otherwise she's grounded.

Food cravings: Yeah, the chocolate thing isn't going away. The buffalo sauce craving from last time has also returned. Buffalo mac and cheese tomorrow!

Happy or moody most of the time: If I could breathe through my nose my outlook would probably be a little sunnier.

Looking forward to: Ordered the rings for my homemade sling AND the carseat. That was a big decision, I'm so glad it's over and done with. Trip to IKEA this weekend for drawer organizers and curtains.

1 comment:

  1. Breathe breathe practice practice
    Did you happen to see this - strange and funny
    http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/2013/02/they-asked-for-it.html
     

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails