Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Starch:30!

Three days to go until Pig, which means it's time to get my carb on. Hooray fur rice and potatoes!

Normally I'd be celebrating the fact that my recommended diet includes 500ish grams of the whitest carbs possible, but I took the week off from weight training and i'm starting to feel a little doughy. That plus the water weight just makes me feel all kinds of icky.  I'm hopeful that it's mostly in my head. It better be, I ordered a new bathing suit (first one in years!) and it should be arriving any day. I'm going to force myself to wait a full week post-pig before I try it on.


1 comment:

  1. "fur rice" ? that sounds disgusting.
    Blame it on the autocorrect thing?
     good luck on the race

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails