Thursday, June 30, 2011

Forgive Me, Blogger...

... for I have sinned. It's been almost two weeks since my last substantial post. My Google Reader is overflowing with unread entries - over 1,000 new posts to read. I'll get to them. Soon. Right now I'm recovering from 4 days of hiking, rafting, walking, and downhill mountain biking.







Including a pretty nasty spill off the bike. This is why I don't do triathlons. Well, that and the swimming. The front of me is much worse.



Song Challenge will return next Monday, I claim a Mulligan and will be revisiting the "Favorite Road Trip Song" topic.

4 comments:

  1. Ouchie! Ouchie! Other than the spill, sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are back and I cannot wait to see all of the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you got close with the dirt and rocks.  Is that tanning dirt on your upper arm and shoulder?  Did you meet any trees during your fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, it's definitely dirt. I don't really tan, otherwise. Thankfully, I avoided the trees.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails