Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Ben & Jerry's Flavors!

I spied an unfamiliar looking pint at the store last week - Triple Caramel Chunk - Caramel Ice Cream with a Swirl of Caramel & Fudge Covered Caramel Chunks. Oh. My. God. Where was this during my 40 weeks of misery?! I don't even feel guilty about eating it, since I'm actually below my pre-pregnancy weight at this point. I'm seeing numbers on the scale that I haven't seen since 2001!

I went to the Ben & Jerry's site to get the scoop, and learned that there are a few other newbies in addition to the caramel heaven on Earth; Chocolate Macadamia, Mission to Marzipan, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, and Orange & Cream. I can pretty much guarantee that I won't feel the need to try Mission to Marzipan, and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough doesn't elicit much more than an "eh" feeling, but I'm dying to get my hands on Orange & Cream. I freaking LOVE creamsicles. Unfortunately, I've checked out four local groceries and haven't found it yet. There's no flavor locator option, either. I'm going to be hella-pissed if it's a "scoop shop only" variety.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, PB cookie dough and orange cream sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go for that orange and cream myself. Congrats on your weight. I don't know how you do it!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for that orange and cream myself. Congrats on your weight. I don't know how you do it!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails