Monday, November 24, 2008

Office Bathroom Mirror is NOT My Friend

I hate the flourescent lighting in my otherwise comfortable office building. It's the absolute worst in the bathroom, where the lighting perfectly highlights the growing number of grey hairs sprouting out of my head. I pulled out a bunch last night but I guess I missed most of them, because there they were, glistening in the soft, yellow, artificial light.

Maybe it's time to do something different. Start dying my hair maybe? Any suggestions? I know absolutely nothing about fashion or beauty, so I need someone to school me on the subject of hair color.

2 comments:

  1. Talk to your hairstylist, you could defiantly do some highlights or low lights to cover up the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people use subtle highlights to disguise the gray. Another option is a demi-permanent color. It's deposit only (meaning it won't take color out of your hair it will only put it on) so it won't damage your hair. Your stylist should be able to get a pretty close match to your natural color. Since you just have a few gray hairs do NOT let anyone put permanent color on. You don't want to get into that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails