Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lisleman's Leftover Laughs

I can’t blog

My blogging buddy Lisleman has an every-so-often post that he's calling "Lisleman's Leftover Laughs." The idea is that you go back through your old posts (or write a new one, if you're so inclined) and give everyone something to laugh about. We can all use a little happiness, right?

I need them today, since I decided to squeeze in my 20 mile training run before work this morning so that I didn't have to worry about getting it in on vacation. In hindsight, that wasn't the best idea. My couch sounds really good right now.

My contribution to the party is my post about 25 Horribly Sexist Vintage Ads . I remember reading them like it was just yesterday, not sure whether to laugh or cry. I decided on laughing, and hoping that nothing like that ever tried to make a resurgence.

(although, I'm convinced that's why I only have nephews - 6 boys to zero girls. but that's a story for a different day)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out.  I highly recommend your post - a very good find and good background for anyone who like "Mad Men".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails