Friday, August 19, 2011

Five for Five

Is it too much to ask to get a dry race one of these days? And 100% humidity? AYFKM?

I'll be running the Little Miami Half Marathon on Sunday. I was really hoping to PR and break the 2 hour mark, but I don't know how possible that is with these conditions. Until today, the forecast was bone dry and cooler. Look at mother nature, trying to rain on my parade. Trifling* bitch.




I'm making a few more changes to my running and fitness blog and will grace you all with the official URL next week, so you won't have to slog through posts about running if you prefer posts about beer and sitting on the couch. I will also be fully recovered from vacation and back to normal blogging, I promise. I just need a day to sleep in.


*I don't even know what "trifling" means, but I heard my teenage cousin say it the other day, so I'm guessing it's something nasty


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails