Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun Stuff I've Found

So we went to two of the three main places we planned on searching for a crib and we have a front-runner:



It has clean lines, it comes in the right color, and it's a convertible/lifetime bed.

I also came across some awesome room decor in a magazine ad, but the ad was for furniture, not the bedding, and I couldn't find it anywhere I looked. I was hanging out on the Nest last night between work and teaching when I noticed a post on the 2nd Trimester board that was looking for "Mod Turtle" bedding. Not one to ever ignore a post with "turtle" in the subject I clicked in, followed the link, and was so happy to find the turtles I had been obsessing about for weeks!



We wouldn't get the whole set, of course, but I love the rug and the mobile. I think we've decided not to get too involved with bedding options but there's an awesome baby blanket that I might have to have :)

In other, more exciting news, we have movement! I'm 99.9% sure that I felt it move a little bit this weekend. Nothing huge, but exactly like it's been described to me by others - like popcorn popping in your uterus.

Countdown to replacing "it" with a gender-specific pronoun sits at 20 days, in case you've lost track.

3 comments:

  1. well i figure i might as well respond on here instead of your myspace...haha. i LOVE the crib and the bedding, that's awesome that you're still so into turtles. i remember that from high school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I need to post my ideas I found : ) I can't wait to register, well find out first...I have 9 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I need to post my ideas I found : ) I can't wait to register, well find out first...I have 9 days!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails