Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally Feeling (somewhat) Functional

I made it in to the office on Monday and lasted a whole 2 hours before I headed for the door. Thankfully yesterday and today have been more manageable. One of the many downsides to both of us being sick at the same time is that we have no food in our house. I mean nothing good to eat. We're in desperate need of produce and food stuffs that aren't soup and I can't wait to go grocery shopping after work. Of course the lack of anything substantial in the house comes right at the time when I'm just absofreakinglutely famished for whatever reason, and all I have for lunch today is soup. I'm so ungodly tired of soup! I want something chewable. All I can think about is the caramel cadbury egg sitting on the coffee table at home. Mmmm.

Anyway, I used our sick time to get through a large chunk of baby bargains. It was helpful and incredibly overwhelming at the same time. Plain stroller or travel system? Infant-only carseat or convertible? Crib with stationary sides or drop-down? Just the tip of the iceberg, peeps. Why is it that 99% of the high chairs for sale are ugly?

I've complained enough for today, hopefully I'll have something of substance to talk about in the days to come. Nothing exciting going on in baby world or life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails