Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm still here

Thankfully (?) I'm not bored at work today, only because of other people's problems. When I send you a list of analysis tables that will be included in my report on a Tuesday afternoon and you tell me it looks great, thanks for all the effort to get it done early (as a favor!), and that you won't be needing anything else from me on this job, I assume that means the report is finished. When you tell me it's done, it's done. So why did I come in to about a million emails asking me to add more tables and charts? Why are you having me re-run the analysis AGAIN, and why have you decided that 84 of the 100+ slides you demanded I create last week WON'T EVEN BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL REPORT? Why?!?! To quote Cameron from Ferris Bueller: "Pardon my French, but you're an asshole."

I wish I had gone into labor last night just to piss him off.

When Cameron was in Egypt's land... let my Cameron go.

1 comment:

  1. i know something you can do to that jerk to get back at him...


    ...and in ten weeks you'll have a diamond!

    miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails